Monday, November 12, 2007

Okay. Time to catch up...



Halloween was awesome! We had a full house of costumed sillies, including my mom and dad who came as the Blues Brothers! They looked so good :) With lots of tasty treats, a power outage, and a healthy discussion of zombie behaviors, who could ask for a better Halloween!



Mr. MCMD has just finished another pediatrics rotation and is about to start one of the most grueling...surgery. He has no call because the hours are so long, and he has to commute and hour to Waterville. So, I'm going to have a lot of spare time.



Alright...the date on that post was back in November. I think it's time I updated a bit. Sorry to the Florida contingent who have been patiently waiting...

Well, worry no more, my three faithful readers...here we go.

No comments: