Thursday, July 12, 2007

And now, for something completely different

I am a crazy chicken. Running around with my head cut off. I still have no job, but it's not for lack of trying. I have applications in everywhere and have one interview lined up, along with one place who I hope will call me for an interview. But, I'm so busy it feels like I'm not unemployed. I'm working 3 odd jobs right now...planning a memorial service for a great-aunt, cleaning great aunt's house now that it has been sold, and helping clean a house that my dad caretakes for. Plus, I'm doing the story hour at Vose Library and planning their Harry Potter event. (More on that next week) However, I felt that this post needed to be a bit more uplifting than last weeks. I know it was published the same day, but I wrote it last week, hesitating to even put out such drizzle. Anyway, I may be stressed, and negligent on getting back to people by email (Sorry former upstairs neighbors), and not keeping the house maintained or quickly getting it ready to show to family and friends....but I'm so happy to be back in Maine, in a nice place, close to everyone. I'm working with my Mom, helping her out and slowly getting our place more lived in. I wish I could work faster on that (it took me two weeks to buy curtains and I still don't have each window covered!), but in about 3 weeks all this hustle and bustle will calm down and then I'll get caught up. As to that, I must make this a quick post because I have to go prepare for story hour tomorrow. We're making shakers out of paper towel tubes, and I want to get some songs ready to test them out. :) Next time, we'll have a review of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie, and a run down of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release party. Very exciting!

1 comment:

Gender Blank said...

(Sorry former upstairs neighbors)

We'll be in your boat in a few short weeks. We understand. :)